Information Regarding Free Meals for Scott City Children
Thank you all for your support and patience through this new experience we are all adjusting to! We have been delivering to homes in and out of town for those unable to do a pick up. Due to staffing, etc., we are not able to continue to drive to homes in the country for delivery.
We will however have 4 "drop places":
Shallow Water--gas pumps,
Pence Church parking lot,
Modoc Elevator parking lot and
Grigston Elevator parking lot.
Pick up times will be 11:30-11:50 for all but Grigston and that pick up time will be 12:10-12:30 Monday-Through Friday (no meals April 10 & 13). If you are currently receiving meals to your home in the country and do not wish to meet at one of these locations, please let me know so that we can remove your meals from our list. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you will be needing meals and are not yet receiving them, I will need an email requesting drop, which site, how many kids, ages and whether or not they have an allergy. The changes will begin Monday, March 30.
Open: 10:45-12:30—Monday-Friday—Beginning March 23, 2020.
• We will provide a Grab & Go, drive through pick up lunch and breakfast.
• You will pick up your lunch for the day and breakfast for the following morning when you come through.
• Location: You will pick up meals at 704 S. College dock area, this is the north side of the Board of Education building/north west side end of Elementary School playground.
We have also been given permission to allow parents to pick up meals for ages 1-18 living in the home without children being with them. I do however need an email on file requesting this. firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much!
Please Click on Icons Below - MARCH Menu:
April Menu at a Glance:
Welcome to ezschoolpay.com
the easy, convenient and fast way to check/pay
your child's account balance. Available
anywhere, anytime you have Internet Access.
To register, please click ezschoolpay.com and fill out the form.
After you submit your information, you will receive an e-mail with directions to activate your account.
For additional help please click on the Parent User Manual below.
Ez School Pay Parent User Manual
Hard copies of the free/reduced meal application are available at all Scott County Schools
and the Board of Education office.
- Medical Request Meal Modification Form
- EZ Meal App (Free & Reduced Meal Application)
- Breakfast Is Offered At All USD 466 Schools/Additional Info
- Healthy Snack with Smiles
- Breakfast /Grab & Go Info
- KSDE School Wellness Link
- SCES School Wellness Policy
- SCMS School Wellness Policy
- SCHS School Wellness Policy
If you would like to be a member of the School Wellness Committee, please contact
Kathy Eaton @ 620-872-7605 or email@example.com