Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Scott County USD 466

We've Been Asked...

How do I pay for my student's lunches?

Payments for student lunches can be made online at ezschoolpay.com or in-person at the building your students attends school. You can also mail checks to Kathy Eaton, Food Service Director, 704 S. College, Scott City, KS 67871. Contact your . . .

read more

How do I know my student's lunch balance is low?

Student lunch balances may be checked at ezschoolpay.com. Low balance and negative balance notifications are emailed to households who have provided an email address to the school office. Email notifications are sent three days per . . .

read more